Quant Workshop 2021
On 14-15 October, another Quant Workshop for Quant users from the Czech Republic and Slovakia will take place at the Chateau Hostačov.
The workshop takes the form of discussion blocks on topics presented mostly directly by the participants. We focus mainly on mini case studies of practical use and implementation of Quant functions that are unfamiliar to at least some of the participants and yet potentially useful.
The program will traditionally include a summary of the most significant enhancements added to Quant over the past year and a presentation of our plans for the future.
Arrival and accommodation of participants in the morning.
12:30 - 13:30 Lunch
14:00 - 15:45
- News of the last year (Petr Kavánek)
- Task Management (Linda Michaličková, LKQ)
- Store Checks (Nikola Piskačová, Michaela Voženílková)
15:45 - 16:15 Coffee break
16:15 - 18:00
- Space management and replenishment (Lukáš, Jagnešák, Sportisimo)
- Tricks and advanced features in Store Editor (Michaela Voženílková, Nikola Piskačová)
- Suggestions for improvements from participants
8:00 - 9:00 Breakfast
Check-out by 11:00
9:00 - 10:30
- Product Listing (Andrea Szymeczek)
- Retail management (Andrea Pavelková, Markéta Vojáčková, Notino)
10:30 - 10:50 Coffee break
10:50 - 12:00
- Future plans (Petr Kavánek)
We are looking forward to meeting all participants, discussing and inspiring each other.