Quant Workshop 2022
On 15-16 September, another Quant Workshop for Quant users from the Czech Republic and Slovakia will take place at Chateau Hostačov.
The workshop takes the form of discussion blocks on topics presented largely directly by the participants. We focus mainly on mini case studies of practical use and implementation of Quant functions that are often unknown to some participants and yet potentially useful.
The program will traditionally include a summary of the most significant enhancements added to Quant over the past year and a presentation of our plans for the future.
This year the workshop will be attended by representatives of Sportisimo, Dr.Max, LKQ, Benu, Super Zoo, Notino, Lagardere Travel Retail and Pet Center.
Thursday 15. 9. 2022
Arrival and accommodation of participants in the morning.
- The most important news in Quant over the past year (Michaela Voženílková and Nikola Popílková, Quant Retail)
- Task Management + Store Checks (Václav Pokorný, LKQ)
- Automatic orders and demand forecasting (Petr Kavánek, Quant Retail)
15:45–16:15 Coffee break
- Space management and replenishment (Lukáš Jagnešák, Sportisimo)
- Fixture booking within the supplier approach (Renata Dohnalová, Quant Retail)
- Planogram generator (Nikola Popílková and Petr Kavánek, Quant Retail)
- Suggestions for improvements from participants
Friday 16. 9. 2022
Check-out by 11:00
- Retail management (to be specified)
- Product listing and shelf labels (to be specified)
- Free style planograms (Nikola Popílková and Petr Kavánek, Quant Retail)
- Improvements in Task Management (Michaela Voženílková, Quant Retail)
10:30–10:50 Coffee break
- Booking updates (Nikola Popílková, Quant Retail)
- Future plans (Petr Kavánek, Quant Retail)
We are very much looking forward to meeting all the participants, discussing and inspiring each other.