“The main benefits of using Quant more than a year after its deployment include standardization and professionalization of merchandising rules, performance measurement by equipment type and easier opening of new stores. At the same time, the display of the goods is handled professionally with the stores.”
International & Retail Director
Notino is the largest online perfume and cosmetics store in Europe. We are gradually expanding our network of brick-and- -mortar stores where we combine the world of online shopping with a personal experience. At the beginning of 2019, we came to the point that we finally needed category management and that we should clarify our merchandising rules. Moreover, we wanted to track our performance at furniture level.
Due to authorization process from brands and different levels of profitability per category, we needed a tool to manage all these aspects at once.
We were looking for an effective implementation. This means minimum resources on our side and strong support from the supplier. During discussions with the Quant Retail team, I felt that they understood our needs.
At a Glance
- Customer since 2020
- 24 brick and mortar shops in 8 countries
- Largest beauty-specialist online retailer in Europe
- 200+ suppliers
Favourite FeatureEvaluating performance between brands and furniture types
- Reduction of the time needed to implement our merchandising from 6 days to 2 days
- Sharing planograms with stores via Quant Web
- Communication with stores using integrated Chat
- Implementation control according to uploaded photos from stores