Visit us at Retail Summit 2023
As it is already our tradition, Quant Retail will neither this year miss the participation in the Retail Summit. We cordially invite you to the 29th edition taking place on 28–30 March 2023 at the Prague Congress Centre.
We would like to invite you to a meet our team at our booth, where we will be happy to present Quant - an intelligent platform for retail, its features and answer your questions.
This year, we are also a gold partner of the E3. Intelligent Retail Management program section, which will take place on Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 9.00–11.00 a.m. We believe to present inspiring inputs and introduce great speakers and would be delighted if the E3 session is your choice. You can already register today.
E3. Intelligent Retail Management
Why is an integrated solution often preferable to a set of individual tools, even if they offer more functionality in total? Representatives from LKQ, NOTINO, Rosa Market and Dr.Max will share their experience with making the process more efficient on one integrated platform that manages store layouts, planograms, category management, demand planning, shelf labels, store checks, task management and much more.
- Why are we introducing retail management to other countries? – Ilona Koloničná, Director of B2C, LKQ Central and Eastern Europe
- Why is space planning important for brick-and-mortar NOTINO stores? – Monika Vojáčková, Quant specialist, NOTINO.
- Why did ENAPO and Pramen switch to automatic orders and how does it relate to space planning? – Pavel Tománek, Retail consultant, Rosa Market
- How we went from planograms to product data management. – Monika Chovanová, Category Management Team Leader, Dr.Max SK
- Why is an integrated solution often more beneficial than a set of separate solutions, although they would offer more functions in total? – Petr Kavánek, CEO Quant Retail