Better availability, reduced overstocks and more accurate space planning thanks to high quality forecasts
Up to 95% forecast accuracy
More than 30% availibility improvement
Get better sales forecasts within few weeks of implementation
Daily Demand Forecast
Thanks to Quant, you get a detailed daily forecast of demand at individual stores. Artificial intelligence takes into account historical data in which it looks for trends, seasonality, the impact of promotions and other events. In addition, the possibility of manual corrections allows you to take into account influences that are not data driven.
Demand at individual outlets determines demand at intermediate warehouses and demand at intermediate warehouses determines demand at central warehouses. Quant can predict the demands on the entire supply chain from the central warehouse to the point of sale and can convert these predictions into automatic or semi-automatic ordering.
Many Factors Taken into Account
Quant takes a large number of factors into account when forecasting demand for a particular day, product and store. Here are some examples:
- What is the total monthly demand forecast?
- What part of the month are we in? Is it before or after payroll?
- What day of the week is it? Monday sales tend to be different than Sunday sales.
- Will the product be on sale?
- Is it a significant day such as a national holiday?
- Has the product been on sale for a long time or is it new?
- If it is a new product, does it have a defined predecessor?